Tuesday, May 13, 2008






FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE


Company Name: The F-Stop Shop
Contact Name: Michael F. Major
Telephone: 1-239-353-1634
Fax: 1-239-353-1634
E-mail: majorbige@hotmail.com
Street Address:680 11Th. St. N.W.
Naples, FL 34120
URL: http://www.thef-stopshop.com


NAPLES, FLORIDA- MEM OLDE EMPORIUM LLC. GOES BACK TO BASICS
WITH A FRESH, BUT NOT SO NEW APPROACH
In this topsy, turvy Web 2.0 world the owners of MEM OLDE EMPORIUM LLC.
launch the first of many websites, The F-Stop Shop, with a back home, back to
basics approach.
In an ever changing world it's weird and even unique to be able to see a fresh
approach in affiliate marketing. Everyone has an angle. Which one is the right
one? With the launching of The F Stop Shop, we may well discover that back
to basics in this hustle and bustle world will work, and work very well.
The idea was concieved on the platform that a service to people should be personal. One customer at a time, catering to all the personal needs, questions
and problems that may arise. With a wealth photogaphic knowledge to offer
and a fresh approach, The F-StopShop is very well on the right track
One picture is worth a thousand words. It's so very important that we keep all
those memories of a lifetime close to our hearts. We all have families, friends
and acquaintenances that are too soon out of our lives and we're left with only
memories to hold onto. When you document your memories with pictures, one
can look back twenty years from now and say, I remember that day.
Mr Major was quoted recently as saying, "I'm an old fashioned kind of guy.
I was born into an old fashioned family and taught basic wholesome values,
the values of family, friends and honesty. I've lived by my values for sixty years and I'm not changing to make a buck. I'm not going to sell you anything you
don't need. I sure wouldn't want that done to me. That's why mem olde emporium llc. and the f-stop shop are in existance, to give people a fair shake.
No, I'm not a fiancial tycoon, but I'm sure proud to offer these services to the
public and I genuinely hope they're beneficial to everyone out there"
The F-Stop Shop can be found on the World Wide Web at
http://www.thef-stopshop.com
# # #

No comments: